Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do You Remember Mixed Tapes? Same Concept, Better Technology!


I am really going to "date" myself with this post, but I just had to do it!. Do you remember making all those mixed tapes for yourself, friends, boy/girl friends? If I only kept some of those, I would LOVE to have them back! Now though I am sort of doing the same thing, just with better technology (no fast forward and rewind!) ITunes, or one of my faves listentoyoutube.com and writable cd's make this "old" process able to happen all over again! I love to make mixed cd's, because you never know if the whole cd that you buy is going to be good and you just really like that one song. I usually do a new "mixed" cd almost every 2 months, so needless to say I HAVE A LOT A CD"S!! Here are a few songs I am adding to my mixed cd tonight. 

1. Payphone  Maroon 5
2. We Are Young  Fun    
3.Somebody I Used To Know  Gotye 
4.Part of Me Katy Perry  
5. Dance Again JLo
6. Lights  Ellie Goulding
7. Call Me Maybe Carly Rae Jepsen
8. Outta My Head  Daughtry 
9. Glad You Came The Wanted  
10. Eyes Open Taylor Swift 

What are some sons that you are going to put on a mixed cd to jam to in the car this spring/summer with the windows down? I love music, so I would love to be introduced to some new singers! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers