Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Taking Control Of My Life.....Now Rather Than Later...

I just bought this book, and it has had me really start thinking.....CRAP!! I don't have or know any of these things, and I am going to be 31 in a couple of months!!! So I am needing help of taking control of my life RIGHT NOW. I NEED YOUR HELP!!! 

I know we all get down in the dumps and I for one do a lot more than others. It just seems that recently that I just keep getting sideswiped by everyday things and it is getting to me. I am a pretty scatterbrained person when it comes to finances, and this is pretty embarrassing to state. But in order for me to put things right and into perspective I am going to just come out and say it. I am broke as a joke, and I have no plan for anything in my future. I love my job, but I really cant see myself working there in 5 more years. I don't want to live in Wise County for the rest of my life, and I am starting to have problems with my knees because of my weight. So where do I go from here? I am not good with change, but I know it is inevitable. So I am looking a new beginning, I am looking for a good job, that will allow me to pay for everyday things and also my bills Nothing More. I am willing to be a room mate and split half with someone. I am also looking for a financial adviser, I hate asking my parents for help, and even though they don't admit it I have became the weed in their flower bed that will not go away lol. I am looking towards NOVA for a job and residents, so if you know of any place that is hiring or anyone that is looking for a room mate give me a holler! I am even interested in moving to N.C., or S.C. I really hope to hear from some of you!!! Thanks so much! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers