Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Springing Forward Is For The Rich And The Birds!



Please don't tell me I am the only one who hates changing the time up? In some ways I like it, because it is still day light when I leave work, but loosing that extra hour of sleep really kills me for the first couple of weeks. I swear it is almost like jet lag to me, and due to this time change I have not felt like crawling out of bed to get dressed up in the morning. (Boo) So in other words I hope I don't meet my future husband this week. If we do meet, I am destined to be single for the rest of my life when he takes one look at me! Is there some kind of herb I can take to reset my body clock? I just feel wore out. Do you? I have so many things I want/need to be doing when I get home in the evening but I just want to rest lol. I have also had a few things that have brought me down this past week and weekend so that doesn't really help any either. I have to do better! Come on Twana get it together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers