Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Didn't Want To Waste A Good Outfit Today, So I Didn't


Have you ever had a day like this? I have the past 3 days. I bought this AMAZING outfit a couple of weeks back, and I have been dieing to wear it, but I had a hair appointment tonight and I wanted everything to look just so! I know some of you think that is really weird, but that is just a part of me being "Twana." I seriously do this a lot. If I know if I have a hair or nail appointment coming up, I will wait to wear a certain outfit so I will look smashing! I love that giddy feeling when I am being pampered or shopping, and to know that it will all come together just puts the cherry on top for me! So tomorrow my dears is the day that I will be wearing my "good outfit." I will have to take a photo, and let you all see what I'm talking about! Have a great one!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I totally do that, too! Sometimes I want to make sure I get to show off my cute new outfit as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers