Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unique Engagement Rings. Do You Have, Or Want One? I Do..Want One That Is!

No ladies I have not found Mr. Right just yet, but a friend and I were talking the other day about engagement rings and what kind we like. Morgan and I have so much in common, we basically want the same types of rings! I would swear she is my sister from another mister!! Now don't get us wrong we, just like every other woman loves diamonds, but we both want something different for "The Ring." If I get a diamond, I want it in an antique setting. My Memaw has a ruby and diamond ring that I would love to inherent one day, because I would love to have the stones set into a setting like one of the following.


                                                                       











Every since I saw "Shy DI" with her blue bauble on, I have been in love with the idea of a similar one gracing my left ring finger one day. Sapphires have an air of mystery and intrigue to them, I think.  A ring like this makes you stand up and take notice, and you wander who this lady is that has inherited this magnificent work of art. Is she outgoing, or demure? Does she like the finnier things in life, or does she enjoy the simple things? You either love sapphires, or not. I for one do!







Now this type of ring will definitely make you scratch your head when I say it, but just hear me out on it. Pear Engagement rings! Yes Pearls, they are so classy and come in many different colors to choose from. Being from the South, we Southern Belle's love to wear our pearls anytime we can! So what better way than to have it as a sign of your commitment to your beau? Pearls are very precious just like the love, and life that you and your soul mate have with each other. I for one would be over the moon and back, if I was asked to marry someone with one of these stunners! 




So what do you think? Do you have a unique engagement ring, or want one? Share some photos of what you have, or want!

9 comments:

  1. hey, i absolutely love the first pearl diamond ring. did you get that picture from an actual website? i would really love to check out it out.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice and wonderful product for the taking in the market. The women are going to love it. A nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring and enlightening post. I really like it thanks for sharing this brilliant post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative post by this post I understood a lot of things. Thanks for this information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing a helpful information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such blogs are very difficult to locate and I appreciate this blog for having bulk of useful information on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Information, i really appreicate your efforts taken for the same to share it with all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice Informative Post! There are several types of Diamond Engagement Rings available online at Pravins.co.uk. You can easily pick one ring according to your choice, your partner’s choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post I want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this intriguing and educated article.
    white pukhraj stone price per ratti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers