Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out with the Old. In with the New!!!

Happy New Year!!!! Let's Make it A Great One!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful night ringing in 2012! I spent the evening with my family celebrating my grand-mother's 91st birthday, so I had a great time! This year has flown by really fast in my eyes, and it has been a bitter-sweet one for me. Many changes has happened, and just like the old saying goes, "If it doesn't kill you, it will only make your stronger."  I know this to be  a very true statement. I gained a bother-in-law, and another one will join our family this year. I realized a lot about myself, I am stronger than I thought I was (mentally and spiritually.) Now to become stronger physically is a place I am wanting to start this year at. I want to grown more in everything. I am also wanting something else, and I am not going to say what, but I ask all of you to just say a little prayer for me and ask God, or good Karma to send me some good blessings this year! I hope and pray that all of you embark upon this new year with an open heart and mind. We have many decisions to make that impact not only us but also our futures. Be smart and stay safe.  Ready or not 2012, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers