Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kil'n Time with a good friend!

A couple of weekends ago my friend Morgan and I finally went to Kil'n Time a ceramics studio in Bristol, TN. We had been talking about going for the longest time, it was my first time, Morgan's second. I had a blast, even though my martini glass changed color 3 times!! Morgan totally showed me up, with her free handed dragon. Everyone kept coming over to our table to look at her masterpiece, and I would be like look at mine! This would be a great place for a first date, it has a great atmosphere and you would have plenty of time to get to know each other. It takes awhile to paint your piece, because you need to do a couple of layers. They will send off your piece to be glazed, and you can come and get it in 4 to 5 business days. Bristol is a great city, there is quite a bit to do not only in the "new" part, but also in old town. The Blackbird Bakery is a MUST to be visited when you come to town. We ate at the renovated and reopened Burger Bar. They say that this is the last place that Hank Williams Sr. was seen in public before he passed away. So with all of that being said here are some pics that Morgan's mother took of us 















                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers