Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I finally found my dress!

I told all of you recently that my older sister Talitha is getting married in the spring, and I had been looking all over for a dress worthy of the occasion. I finally found it! It is hard for a plus size woman to find nice looking clothing, all they have are moo moo's (seriously!) I wasn't satisfied with anything online, until I came across this website  www.igigi.com. At first I wasn't to thrilled with their products, because I am pretty conservative in the way that I dress, and they had hip hugging/short dresses and I do not do that! Then I came across this beauty!





The best part is that it can be strapless, or with straps! I'm probably going to go with straps, and scene the wedding is going to be on the beach I am going to be wearing sandals with some bling to them! I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers