Monday, December 26, 2011

Did God just tease me?

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, I know I did! Good food, great friends, and family. And who could forget those presents? Santa was very nice to me this year! He brought me a diamond necklace, and my present to myself has not came in yet. I bought a Hermes Birkin 40cm bag!! I am very excited for it to come in! (in my VERY GIDDY voice!)

I went to a friends home last night for dinner with her family, and a couple of us single women started talking about this man who I met this past week and could not stop smiling about.  We will call him "HIM."  HIM is an amazing man, I have never met anyone like him before, and we took to each other very fast and easy.  He came to my Christmas dinner, and I seriously forgot there was anyone else in the room, except he and I. Have you ever looked into someones eyes and felt at ease/excited at the same time? This is how he made me feel...I hope that God wasn't teasing me with HIM, I would love to see/talk/be around him again. Oh and his voice, Good Lord! Some people say you just know when you meet the "one." Well I think I know what that feels like, but I couldn't keep him....isn't that ironic? Not for me.....boo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers