Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

                      Spring 2012
                    Charleston, SC 





I am so excited to let everyone know my oldest sister Talitha became engaged on December 11, 2011! The very lucky man (if I do say so myself)  is Michael Sarhan. They are really great together, and I can not wait for Michael to be apart of this family! I am also really excited to help Talitha looking for wedding dresses. I really wish Talena was able to be there, but she will be there in our minds and hearts. As you read above, the wedding is going to be held in Charleston, SC (YAY!!!!) and I am needing a date (ECK!) Do you have a single son, brother, or friend? (lol) Me saying that makes me think of that movie "The Wedding Date," (which I love by the way.) Charleston is a special place for them, they have had two vacations there already and they love the southern charm and history.  He also did a great job on the ring, take a look!


Once again to Michael and Talitha, congratulations! May God bless both of you and this union! Oh I can't forget their dog daughter Mara, I just love her!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers