Tuesday, August 16, 2011

There's a feeling in the "eyre"



I finally got around to watching the 2011 BBC edition of Jane Eyre last night, and I have to say it was really good. I have loved the book by Charlotte Bronte ever since I read it in high school. I loved the relationship between Jane and Mr. Rochester, and watching it grow into a love that neither one had even known before. And seeing that in the movie last night made me want to find my "Mr. right" as soon as possible! I just wish they had shown where they got married and had their first born son though, that would have made me much more happier! I am a sucker for a good chick flick, and some of my favorites are based during this time period, and usually in England. I think I lived in England in a former life or something, because I have a really profound want to be there now. It is like there is a part of me there, and it is calling for me to come back home. Have you ever felt that way? Well I hope you all are having a good week so far! Take care, oh and be sure to watch this movie, I give it **** (4 stars!!!)




                                        And where you are is my home, my only home...Jane Eyre 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers