Thursday, August 11, 2011

My favorite perfumes

When I am looking for perfume I go towards the warm notes. For instance,  I love the smell of cupcakes, jasmine, chocolate, musk, vanilla, and sandalwood. Ever since I was a young girl I loved to dab a little perfume on my wrists and on my neck. Now I do that along with spraying the air and running through it! I have one perfume that when I wear it, I get a lot of compliments on it.  It's Britney Spear's Fantasy, love it!
Victoria's Secret has a couple of fragrances that I am fond of too. Heavenly, and their Vanilla and Sandalwood body oil spray. These two are my go to sprays for work, play, etc.  


But if I am really dressing up my favorite all time perfume is Gucci Rush! I first smelled this fragrance when I live in Nashville. Ever since then it has been my #1! Even though it's top notes are flowers such as gardenia and freesia, it is still a really warm scent. You definitely feel sexy when you spray this perfume on! I read a quote from a lady who wears this scent, she said and I quote, "It's like eating a strawberry with black pepper sprinkled on it." And I could not have said it better myself. You just need to smell it, it's AMAZING! 

There is one other fragrance that I just had to buy when I saw it. I am a chocolate LOVER and I just about passed out when I found Chocolovers. It seriously smells like I sprayed my self with chocolate. What else could you want? Yum!!

What are some of your signature scents? Is there one that you beau just absolutely loves on you? I hope all of you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers