Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday's Favorites

TGIF!!!!!!! Can I get and Amen on that! Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite things in the toiletries department.

Soap: Dove Exfoliating Bar, I love this stuff! It is great for my skin and it smells great!

Lotion: Curel Lotion in the honey vanilla shea butter scent. I have used this lotion ever since it came out! I LOVE the smell of it! and it lasts all day!
Chap Stick: Smith's Rosebud Salve. It is a thing of magic!! It is great for everything!
Shampoo and Conditioner: Moroccan Oil. My sister works at a spa in NOVA and she got me hooked on this stuff. Everyone needs to try it, especially if you color you hair like I do. It helps with the damge that is caused my the chemicals.
So what are some of your favorite products? I hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers