Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting Fall!!

You can already fill it in the air, fall is near! I for one am really excited, because this is my favorite time of year! High school football games, fall festivals, holidays, etc. I love all of it, especially that the heat starts to die down here in the South, thank goodness! I can not stand how hot it has been these past 2 months! I love to decorate for the fall, and when I finally meet Mr. Right and get married I want to get married in the fall. When the leaves begin to change color, and the smell of apples and cinnamon fills the air, is when I am most happy! 


I am really looking forward to curling up with a warm cup of cider and a good book! What season do you like the best? Guess what tomorrow is? TGIF!!!! Yay!! Hope all of you have had a great week! I know this was a really random post today but I just had to let you know how excited I am for the fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers