Monday, July 25, 2011

Words to Inspire

Have you ever read something, or had someone say something to you and it give you chill bumps, or that little extra umph you needed? I have been keep a journal lately and writing these little things down, and I was wanting to share a few with you today. 


You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don't recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? Albus Dumbledore-Harry Potter

Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Ruth 1:16

Love is patient, love is kind.
Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud.
Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not become angry easily.
Love does not remember wrongs done against it.
Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4


If I get married I want to be very married. Audrey Hepburn

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. Coco Chanel

Find out who you are and do it on purpose. Dolly Parton

A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life. Ana Alas

No one knows how it is that with one glance a boy can break through into a girl's heart. Napoleon Bonaparte
You can't appreciate real love until you've been burned. Savage Garden

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Sandra Bullock Hope Floats

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. Unknown

And of course I could not leave you without letting you read one of my favorite poems!

The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler,
long I stood And looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth;
then took the other, just as fair, and having perhaps the better claim,
because it was grassy and wanted wear;
though as for that the passing there had worn them really about the same,
and both that morning equally lay in leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, i kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence;
Two roads diverged in a wood,
and I- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers