Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank Goodness for the Internet!!!

Ya'll I am so happy right now, I can not even describe to you how elated I am! Now don't laugh, but it is because of foundation! Not just any foundation, Prescriptives foundation! This had been my go to foundation for the longest time, up until late '09 when I found out the company had closed their doors. I was devastated to say the least! What was I going to do? So I did what any woman would do, cried, ate way to much chocolate, cried some more, and finally went on a mission to find the next perfect foundation. And I'm sorry to tell you, I never found one that even came close to Prescriptives, much to my dismay. I tried it all Chanel, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Revlon, and nothing! They either broke my face out, was to cakey, or didn't give me enough coverage. I missed my Virtual Matte Y/O Fresh Cream (01) something bad!
That was until this past Saturday! I was just browsing around on the Internet and just for the heck of it I typed in Prescriptives. There it was, right at the top of the page! Presciptives Online-Official Page!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!! I placed my order and received my package yesterday! Needless to say I am one happy woman now! Here is a picture to show you just how great this foundation is, smooth, great coverage, not cakey! What else could you want?

So do any of you have a foundation that you love? I hope all of you are having a great week too!

1 comment:

  1. I just got some more Estee Lauder Double Wear. It's the only one pale enough for my skin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers