Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Decorating Oh How I love thee!

I know I have said how much I hated to move this past week, but I LOVE to decorate! I love all types of styles when it comes to decorating. Shabby Chic, contemporary/modern, baroque, and country, are just a few of the decorating schemes I love. I went through a period a few years ago that I had to have everything in a Middle Eastern feel, think Morocco.
I had the canopy hanging over my bed, the colorful bedding, and I also had a Moroccan lamp! But then my taste changed as I got older, it became more sophisticated. Now I know this is going to sound kind of off beat for some of you, but my favorite color is black, and that is the color scheme I redecorated my room with . No, not the "Gothic" way out there decorating with black, but the elegant and sophisticated way of decorating with black. I should also add that my other favorite color is champagne, and it goes along great with black. So when I moved this past week I was excited to figure out how to decorate my room and bathroom! So here is what I came up with.




                                                                 So what do you think?

I think I did a pretty good job, with the limited amount of space I had! I can not wait to have my own home one day, it will be amazing!  I love to go to The Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel, and William Sonoma when I am in D.C. and just dream of everything that I would love to do with my future home. So how do you have your home decorated? Have any tips for me? I would love to hear from you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for all of your sweet messages! I love reading them, so keep them coming!

Twana

Followers